Prevagen® For Your SoulDecember 3, 2023
Prevagen® For Your Soul
I Corinthians 11:23-26
Pastor Terry Wilcox
Take a minute and remember when…
· Some form of ‘remember’ is used 250 times in the Bible.
· Most of our holidays (ancient & modern) are about remembering.
Proverbs 10:7; Philippians 1:3
Shabbat – day of rest, reflection, worship
Rosh Hashanah – celebration of creation & the new year
Yom Kippur – prayer, confession, atonement
Sukkot – booths or tabernacles, celebrate the harvest
Simchat Torah – rejoicing in the Torah
Hanukkah – dedication, rededication of The Temple 164 B.C.
Purim – celebrates escape from genocide (Ruth)
Passover – freedom from slavery
I Corinthians 11:23
Questions have been raised as to whether the emblems actually become the very blood and body of Jesus, whether they are means of dispensing grace, or whether they are only a symbol or witness to grace.
Remember Who You Are In Christ and That Through His Blood We Are:
- We are out of the hand of Satan. Psalm 107:1-3
- We are continuously from sin. I John 1:7
- We are and made righteous through faith. Romans 5:9
- We are , made holy, set apart to God. Hebrews 13:12-13
- We are free from the fear of and . Romans 8:1-2
- We are healed of sickness, disease, and . Isaiah 53:5
- We are forgiven and all our sins are forgotten. Ephesians 1:7