God Wants Us to Have PeaceSeptember 13, 2020
God Wants Us to Have Peace
Philippians 4:4-7 Matthew 6:25-34
Pastor Terry Wilcox
Our Part of the Partnership
- Always – Philippians 4:4
- Pray about – Philippians 4:6
- Be – Colossians 3:15-17
- – Philippians 4:7
Two Kinds of Peace
- Peace that transcends all
- Peace that controls the way we and
The love of God only what is best for us.
The wisdom of God only what is best for us.
The power of God only what is best for us.
Five Steps to Peace
- yourself – Matthew 6:25
- yourself – Matthew 6:26, 28, 30
- yourself – Matthew 6:27
- yourself – Matthew 6:31,32,34
- away from
- on – Matthew 6:33
- on – Matthew 6:34
Today is all we
Today is all we needToday is all we can handle
- Dedicate yourself – Matthew 6:33
God’s formula for peace:
Put God first in every area and receive God’s peace in every area.